zaterdag 8 december 2012

P.C & Kristin Cast in Cologne

First of all I want to say that I'm a total P.C Cast fan. I love her books, the way she writes , the characters and worlds she creates, the romance in her books. Most of the time, while I'm reading one of her books, I'm laughing out loud from the funny dialogues. Sometimes I like to quote her too ;)

I went to her (and Kristin's) book signing in Cologne November 30th, and they were just sooo nice.
They were doing a tour through France and Germany to advertise (is that the right word?) Hidden (book #10 in their House of Night series).
I got some of my books signed (Hidden, Marked, Divine by Mistake and Goddess of Spring) which was just awesomesauce ;)

Here are a few pictures from the sigining (I'm standing on the left on the second picture, this is a rare thing because I really really hate being photographed);





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten