zaterdag 22 december 2012

FALLEN

THE FALLEN SERIES #1 : FALLEN

Fallen (Fallen, #1)
There’s something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori.

Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price’s attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at the Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah. He’s the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are all screw-ups, and security cameras watch every move.

Even Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce – he goes out of his way to make that very clear. But she can’t let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, Luce has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret...even if it kills her.

Dangerously exciting and darkly romantic, FALLEN is a page-turning thriller and the ultimate love story.

REVIEW :
This was the first book I read about fallen angels, angels in general. And I liked it.
When I first heard about this book I wanted to know if I would like it, so I read a lot of reviews about the fallen series. But most reviews on goodreads about this book were very negative, and some people compared it to Twilight (which I totally diagree with, because it is nothing like twilight. I hate it when people start comparing books with twilight, because mostly they are wrong.)

I really LOVED this book. It's very well written and from the very first moment I loved the characters. Luce is a character that is easy to love. For most of the book it's a fairly normal book, but you know there is more to it. And at the end when every piece of the puzzle falls together you understand why. And you want more!!!

So if you are trying to decide if you want to read this book, don't let the bad reviews deceive you, because, to be honest, everyone should at least give it a try, and believe me, you will love it. It's about "fallen angels" and "true love" for christ's sake, do I have to say more. ;)

So I gave this book 5 roses. Again, this was my first angel book and I really liked it (I also really liked passion and rapture, especially raptue, in this series)
And look at the bottom of the cover, PC Cast liked it and recomments this book ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten