vrijdag 12 april 2013

FULL MOON

DARK GUARDIANS #2 : FULL MOON

I may be promised to another . . . but thoughts of Rafe consume me. I don't know how much longer I can resist. 

Lindsey is wild and reckless, a natural rebel - maybe because her entire life was laid out for her even before she was born. Her parents are among the most powerful members of the Dark Guardians, an ancient tribe of werewolves, and they arranged Lindsey's betrothal to Connor long ago. The next full moon is coming all too soon, and then her commitment to Connor will be final - no turning back. She should be happy . . . so why can't she stop thinking about gorgeous, brooding Rafe? 

When a dangerous threat on the pack escalates, so do tensions between Connor and Rafe. A fight over Lindsey is imminent, but will it be to the death?

REVIEW;

First of all I have to say (again as with the first book) that the cover is horrible. Every book cover in this series has a girls on the front that should be the main character of each book. But this girls IS NOT LINDSEY, this girl (I"m sorry to say) is not as pretty as I imagine Lindsey to be, and her hair is soooo wrong, maybe the color is right but that where it ends.

Okay enough about the cover, now about the story. We already knew from the first book that Lindsey struggles with her feelings for Rafe and her mate Connor, as the story progresses I felt sorry for Lindsey and totally understood her growing confusion and guilt.
I'm glad this love triangle is solved int his book, if it had continued in the next ones it would be tiresome, but how it turned out in this book was perfect (although I was team Rafe all the way ;) ).
BioChrome keeps being a problem but also doesn't turn out to be the main concern of the book, it's on the side. Which I didn't mind.

Certainly wasn't my favorite book but I liked it enough.
   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten