maandag 4 februari 2013

VAMPIRE ACADEMY MOVIE CAST

VAMPIRE ACADEMY: BLOOD SISTERS
OFFICIAL MOVIE CAST

The three main character of the official Vampire Academy movie called Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters are revealed.
 
Lucy Fry as Vasilisa 'Lissa' Dragomir                   Zoey Deutch as Rosemarie 'Rose' Hathaway

Danila Kozlovsky as Dimitri Belikov

I think the casting directors did a great job picking these actors for these characters.
When I first discovered that these were the official actors I saw a picture of Danila Kozlovsky (he's really Russian too!!!) with short hair, which made me a little unsure about if he is the best choice. But after finding the picture above on google I was 100% satisfied.

What did you think when you discovered that these are the official actors? Please comment below ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten