maandag 4 februari 2013

LAST SACRIFICE

VAMPIRE ACADEMY #6 : LAST SACRIFICE
                                               Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)
The Queen is dead and the Moroi world will never be the same.

Rose Hathaway is awaiting wrongful execution and there exists only one man who can stall this terrible fate. Rose must look to both Dimitri and Adrian, the two great loves of her life, to find him. 

With her best friend, Lissa, in a deadly struggle for the royal throne, the girls find themselves forced to rely upon enemies and questioning those they thought could trust...

But what if true freedom means sacrificing the most important thing of all? 

Each other.

REVIEW:
My oh my, this is going to sound weird but I really didn't want to finish this book. Not because it was bad, on the contrary, this book is my favorite all togheter. It was beautiful and excititing, PHENOMENAl.
So I didn't want to finish it because that would mean the end of Vampire Academy, the end of living with Rose. And I wanted it to go on forever, this is a series that never gets bored. The ending was satisfying and it helped that I knew Bloodlines goes further into the VA world.
This book has some really interesting and great surprises and new things you find out about this world.
Tatiana's murderer is revealed at the end, and I can tell you it was nothing I'd expected (my bets were on Daniella Ivashkov, Sorry Adrian). Rose and Dimitri's relationship becomes even more wonderful than I'd expected.
This book was a great ending to a series that I didn't want to end. LOVE this series and hope the movies are as great (I like who they cast as Rose)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten