maandag 4 februari 2013

SHADOW KISS

VAMPIRE ACADEMY #3 : SHADOW KISS
                                                     Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)
It’s springtime at St. Vladimir’s Academy and Rose is close to graduation, but since making her first Strigoi kills, things haven’t felt quite right. She’s having dark thoughts, behaving erratically, and worst of all... might be seeing ghosts.

Consumed by her forbidden love with her tutor Dimitri and protecting her best friend, the Moroi princess Lissa, Rose is in no state to see the deadly threat that will change her entire world—and make her choose between the two people she loves most.

REVIEW:
Shadow kiss is probably my favorite and my least favorite book all in one. The ending ( the epic cliff hanger) of this book made it that way.

Rose is in a little burn out in this book, I think. The strigoi kill's are getting to her, as is Mason's death and Lissa's spirit effects. Dimitri is the knight in shining armor who helps Rose get through these things.
So the ending becomes more and more epic with every step that the relationship between Rose and Dimitri grows.

This was/is a roller coaster, and honestly it's one that I want to stay on to know the ending. 
The ending is soooo..... I don't even know what to say.
The only thing I can say is that I don't know why I waited to read this series, so if you haven't read it yet READ IT


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten