dinsdag 1 januari 2013

FALLEN IN LOVE

THE FALLEN SERIES #3.5 : FALLEN IN LOVE

Fallen in Love (Fallen, #3.5) 
Unexpected. Unrequited. Forbidden. Eternal. Everyone has their own love story.

And in a twist of fate, four extraordinary love stories combine over the course of a romantic Valentine's Day in Medieval England. Miles and Shelby find love where they 
least expect it. Roland learns a painful lesson about finding-and losing love. Arianne pays the price for a love so fierce it burns. And for the first -and last- time, Daniel and Luce 
will spend a night together like none other.

Lauren Kate's FALLEN IN LOVE is filled with love stories . . . the ones everyone has been waiting for.

True love never says goodbye. . .

REVIEW:
I read the entire fallen series before this book, and I think I should have read this one in between  Passion and Rapture because Rapture's ending spoiled Shelby and Miles's story for me. I still liked the story but it wasn't a surprise. And Daniel andd Luce's story really seemed redundant.
Arriane's story  and Roland's story on the other hand were great story's though and I liked that these stories all took place at te same time in the same place.
Arriane's story was a big surprise to me (well not a really big one because a friend of mine already told me the biggest plot spoiler, not on purpase and you know it instantly when starting the story, but still) , I really wouldn't have guessed that. I think everyone agrees with me when I say that I thought that Arriane and Roland would have a story TOGETHER. But they each have their own tragic love stories seperately.

I liked the book and if you love the fallen series read this one to. Liked it but didn't love it
So I gave is 3,5 roses

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten